Why this calculator is useful?
- it is based on Polish rules, however you can modify tax rate and minimum taxable amount to adjust other country rules,
- you can calculate interest rate with compound and tax for each period,
- you can use rtwo methods of interest rounding - mathematical rounding to nearest number or cut after second decimal digit,
- you can check what would be your investments if there were no tax,
- you can check how much you can invest to avoid tax (daily interest rate lower than 2,50)
- you can visit light version for mobile devices of this calculator
- NEW You can download and use iPhone/iPod Touch version now!
See also mortgage calculator where you can compare bank loans and social lending loans from KOKOS service